Children across baton Rouge are invited to color our Baton Rouge 200 color sheet for a chance to win prizes and their artwork displayed below! One winner per month will be chosen at random. For additional instructions and contest rules please see below. We encourage teachers to adopt this contest in their classrooms, event planners to have a coloring station at their event and collect submissions, and welcome any other ideas for ways members of the community can incorporate this contest and share it with local children.
Congratulations to the following young artists!
Jalayla Dargin, 12
Baton Rouge, LA
Irvin Medina, 9
Baton Rouge, LA
Contest Rules and How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary. Contest is open to children 12 years and under.
2. Download our color sheet on BatonRouge200.com. Coloring sheets must be colored in and be submitted on an official COLOR BR 200 form.
3. Carefully print your name and age, and your parent’s name, email address, and telephone number in the space provided on every entry you submit. All entries must have a parent or guardian’s signature.
4. Mail or drop off your entries to Visit Baton Rouge, 359 Third Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70801, or scan the artwork and email it to BatonRouge200@gmail.com.
5. One entry per month will be randomly selected as a prize winner and their artwork will be displayed on BatonRouge200.com.
Download these activity sheets for a fun way to learn more about the city of Baton Rouge and its rich history.
Simple Word Finders
Advanced Word Finders
BR 200 Logos and Assets
We encourage and welcome you to become a part of this bicentennial celebration throughout 2017 by placing the Baton Rouge 200 logo on your printed materials, billboards, websites, email signatures, ads, and events.